Monday, December 20, 2010

holidazed

with christmas approaching, the holiday season conjures up many different emotions: nostalgia, warmth, comfort, happiness, appreciation, contentment, excitement, and sometimes loneliness and isolation.

working at three malls has put a slight damper on my holiday mood, however my love for this time of year continues to pull at my heart strings and reminds me that - deep down - i am still a young girl who enjoys simple things.  freshly turned 26 year old and with many convesation about aging and the "good old days" of my early twenties, i would just like to say - on the record - that each year gets better than the last. 

this is especially true because i am dating a perfect gentleman who is also drop dead handsome.  i'm also thankful for my amazing family, great friends, good health, stable job, and the ability to smile and laugh at EVERYTHING.  i wanted to get this out before year end as a personal reminder that life is good.  nothing less, and everything more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment