Tuesday, December 7, 2010

many years ago today

pearl harbor was attacked.  and several years later, i was born.

a couple birthdays that stand our are:

7th - turning 7 on the 7th was an early peak.  i was in 2nd grade and had an awesome outfit to wear to school.
13th - me and alley spent the whole day at the mall.  like totally.
17th - my curfew was extended to midnight.  spent at stunt road with many people who are still near and dear to my heart.  including my current boyfriend. 
19th - first bday in college.... spent partying ALL night only to not sleep at all, write a paper, and turn it in on a sunday morning.
21st - if i had memories of this, i know they would be awesome
24th - my kobe year

i am absolutely excited to see everything my 26th year will become... stay tuned! 

1 comment: