Monday, November 15, 2010

fb status update

Having a blog has greatly improved my facebook status integrity. It allows a place for all my random thoughts without having near strangers (mostly peeps from high school that I was never friends with in the first place but bc of social guilt, I approve their friend requests) "liking" my thoughts/ideas without even knowing what I'm truly referring to.

Also it makes me appear less obnoxious, and ill take every bit of that which I can.

Furthermore, I'm still in the great running of jury duty, particularly in the considerable department of jury selection, so therefore I have many ideas and wierd thoughts that I must compile somewhere and fb is obv not the arena for my olimpic-like mind games.

1 comment:

  1. twitter is a great help, too :) it keeps so many of my random thoughts off facebook.

    ReplyDelete