Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jury Duty

There is something legitimately wrong with this system.

Thank god for blackberries so I can mildly amuse myself by bbm-ing everyone on my list, updating fb (yes, its that lame), and posting on ze blog.

I may or may not have fell asleep in the courtroom... I hadn't had coffee yet, so don't get your panties in a twsist about it. We broke for lunch as soon as I awoke. Scarfed down a protein, animal style double double at the nearby in n out and had to settle for a double espresso on ice from starbucks. Gross, but still amazing when that first sip hits your lips. Coffee is for sure my fist and only serious addiction.

Now I'm waiting to go back in court. Will post a pic of my chosen outfit, its that good that I must share with all (2) of your who read this. Think a kindergarten-er on her first day of school who got dressed in the dark at the crack of dawn. Add some leopard print fur, and call it a day. This is all in effort to NOT get picked. Hopefully it discourages the judge and her entourage that I'm a logical reasonal adult who would serve great purpose on a jury.

Wish me luck.

2 comments: