Monday, October 11, 2010

Greetings, Universe!

This is me yesterday on 10-10-10.  That's a Sex Pistols "Anarchy in the UK" tour t-shirt that was on sale at H & M for $5.  But don't worry, I truly did have the CD when I was 14!  Still searching for an original vinyl copy.



I know, I know.... I am light-years late to enter the blog world, but I am a technophobe.  Is that a word? 

Most pictures I take and post on here will either be taken on that handy dandy Blackberry seen above or on this...



My first camera: Lomography Hello Kitty Fish Eye.  LOVEZ!  I got no fancy equipment. 

I plan to use this theoretical space to share things I enjoy doings, seeing, tasting, smelling, loving, creating, and experiencing in general. 

Hope to see you around here again.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere! for the record, i hate that word and all the word blog in general, but here we are-- blogging.

    ReplyDelete